NWL Architects renovated the old warehouse/maintanence facility at 723 Pacific Avenue to house their corporate office. The architects office will initially occupy the south half of the building with the north half being reserved for tenant occupancy. Steel bow trusses support the barrel ceiling and the large multi-paned windows provide a strong aesthetic focus and harken to the industrial origins of the building. The interior architecture features 14’ ceiling fans, polished concrete fl oors and parallel strand lumber details. The eff ect is a light-fi lled, open and inviting offi ce environment that renews this old building while providing wonderful new offi ce space in Salt Lake City. This is NWL Architects second major renovation in the Warehouse District in Salt Lake City. In 1998 we renovated a historic two-story brick building at 336 South 400 West, a circa 1900 structure, representing the construction boom in the early 1900s in Salt Lake City, when the burgeoning railroad and mining industries drew thousands of ethnic immigrants and large commercial investments to Salt Lake City. The second major industrial construction boom occurred in Salt Lake City during the immediate post-World War II period. A strong post-war economy and advancements in freight transportation drove renewed commercial investment in the area, represented by this renovated building.