Idaho Falls, Idaho Temple Renovation

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

The Idaho Falls Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was constructed on the banks of the Snake River during World War II and was dedicated in 1945.  It is considered a historic structure and was the tenth temple built by the church.  Over the past seventy years five major additions were completed.  NWL Architects was tasked with identifying the best details and materials from the original art deco building and incorporating them into the remainder of the building.

<<

Idaho Falls, Idaho Temple Renovation

<<